AlvsNLP is a corpus processing engine developped by the Bibliome team at INRA.
AlvisNLP is highly parametrable, supports a wide range of file formats, and provides a wide range of natural language processing, machine learning, and corpus analysis tools.
AlvisNLP is an ideal tool for information extraction and information retrieval experiments.
- AlvisNLP is open source, you can get it through the Download page.
- Start with Getting started to learn about AlvisNLP command-line and basic concepts.
- Learn how to write a plan.
- Always keep in mind the data model
- Browse through the module reference to learn about the processing library
- Visit the GitHub page for the source, bug reports and feature requests.